If the venue you are choosing to host your event at does not have a premises licence that includes the sale of alcohol, you would need to obtain a Temporary Event Notice for your event.

However, with us you need not worry about sorting this out. Once we have received confirmation of a booking for your event, we go straight to work with completing the necessary paperwork and will deal with the licensing authority.There is a charge of 25 for this application.

In the unlikely event that a licence is not granted, we will notify you immediately and will refund any fees you have paid us (excluding the 25 for the application).

Please Note - We require a minimum of 21 days notice to apply for the licence.